Friday, August 26, 2011

The Prologue

Hai, I think this is my first posting. Since my arrival at New York on 27th of July 2011, I feel that my life had changed extremely into a new life. Anyhow, up to now I am not really shocked as I am used to face an extra ordinary life which is mostly full of challenging and adventures.

At this chance I’d like to describe the reason why I launched this Blog. I felt that I need to share with you all about everything inside our heart. We need to explore our ability and share our experiences to others to get the feed back in order to enhance our mankind and human being.

This blog is only a blog, non political or even criminal intends which is addressed to somebody or to such groups. With this blog, I don’t want to hurt or harass others. If the readers need to share, please don’t hesitate to contact me at my email….

So cheers up guysss,, coz your life is your adventure…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment